Experience the thrill of a lifetime!
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet – the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below.
Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go – falling forward into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Don’t worry; you will be harnessed to a professional free fall parachute instructor!
The Tandem Skydive is the only way you can jump from such an altitude without spending thousands of pounds becoming a free fall parachutist. This is a chance of a lifetime!
Points to remember:
• Jump and training completed in one day.
• Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times.
• Jump from at least 10,000 feet – just like the professionals.
• Free fall down to 5,000 feet – falling through the air at 120 mph!
• Ride the parachute down to the ground – we teach you how to steer onto the drop zone.
• Landing controlled by your instructor.
• Certificate to prove that you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
We request that you raise £395 (or more!) for Primrose Hospice. Ask your friends and colleagues to sponsor you. It is easy to set up an online fundraising account on www.justgiving.com, or use one of our specially designed sponsorship forms.
Please do not be put off by this amount – if you ask everybody you know to sponsor you, you will find you can quite easily raise the £395 sponsorship and remember, every penny you raise over the minimum will be help support Primrose and local people with life-limiting illnesses.