We ask all of our skydiving superheroes to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship to help support Primrose Hospice.
What you need to know
· We work closely with the experienced team at Skydive Tilstock, Shropshire, to give you the opportunity of a lifetime.
· You will be securely attached to a Tandem Instructor who will take control of all the important functions, leaving you to enjoy this incredible experience!
· To secure your place, there is a non-refundable deposit of £70 payable to Skydive Tilstock directly when you book.
· There are strict height, weight, age and medical restrictions for skydiving which you must check before booking. You can read these here on the Skydive Tilstock website and they will also be included in your enquiry pack.
· The maximum age for skydiving is 70 and the minimum age is 16.
· The maximum weight is 15 stone fully clothed, with further weight restrictions depending on height.
· You will be required to sign a medical declaration and may potentially need sign off from your doctor before jumping.
· Due to weather conditions, skydives are subject to last minute cancellations and delays when the weather is not suitable or safe for jumping. Please be prepared to wait all day, even if you have an early check-in time. Should your skydive be cancelled, it can be rescheduled to suit you.
To find out more please call the Fundraising Team on 01527 871 051 or email email@example.com
Where will my jump take place:
Skydive Tilstock , Tilstock Airfield , Whitchurch, SY13 2HA
We will be there on the day to cheer you on and support you…from the ground!
To sign up or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.