To all our patients, clients, volunteers, visitors and staff
We appreciate that this is a worrying time for us all and ensuring the safety of everyone is paramount, whilst continuing to provide our services to the community.
We want to reassure you that we are diligently following the Department of Health’s guidelines, as well as putting in place our own additional, robust policies and procedures.
We will respond immediately to any specific advice regarding Hospice Care and Family Support Services, as and when it is available.
We are currently maintaining all our services as normal. However, we will not allow access to the Hospice or Family Support Centre to anyone who has symptoms that may be related to Coronavirus.
It is essential that you use the following guidance to reduce spread at all times and particularly when you are on our premises:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Thank you for your support to keep our community safe.
Posted March 13.
Please see our latest statement and a message from our CEO.