Welcome to the Primrose Hospice Garden Show 2020!
Our team know there are some amazing gardens, hanging baskets and young gardeners in north east Worcestershire.
We want to see your wonderful green spaces in Bromsgrove, Redditch and beyond. Have you got a flower bed you are particularly proud of? Or perhaps a hanging basket that is the envy of the neighbourhood!
See the six categories and submit your entry on our dedicated GivePenny page.
To enter, please submit your photographic entry with a minimum donation of £3. All money raised will go towards supporting patients and their families across the North Worcestershire region.
Our top tips:
- Take a look at our categories and decide which one(s) you would like to enter
- When submitting your photo, please confirm the category that you are entering to assist with judging
- The categories are:
- Best garden
- Best climber
- Best hanging basket/pot/window box
- Best allotment
- Best young gardener (aged 14 and under)
- The winner of each category will be presented with a certificate.
A Best in Show winner will be chosen from ALL entries, they will receive a trophy and gift voucher.
Entries close on Friday 22nd August, judging will take place on Monday 24th August with winners being notified by Friday 28th August.
For more information please email email@example.com.
Good luck to all of our entrants.
We look forward to seeing your stunning gardens and thank you for supporting your local hospice.
Your donation will help provide support and care to people with life-limiting conditions living in north east Worcestershire as well as bereaved families.